Well, you already know that I am a Professional Organizer. I thought that I would share a few fun things that you may not know about me.
1. I started D customized organizing 12 years ago on March 1st. My new brand and website, D Living Simply launched July 1, 2015. It's been great to have a way to connect with people by sharing my tips for living simply online.
2. I attended the United States Military Academy in West Point, NY from 1979 to 1981. I was the 4th class of women to attend the academy. As you can guess, I had no problem with keeping everything in order.
3. I love sending handwritten notes and cards. It is a dying art, but not for me. I send cards for all the holidays, birthdays and "just because days".
4. I (barely) completed the 2006 New York Marathon. I had a knee injury that caused me to walk the second half of the marathon. Yup, 13 of the 26.2 miles. I was so proud (and relieved) to get my medal!
5. I would jump in front of a bus for my nieces and nephews. If you do know me, you already know this about me. They light up my life!
6. I love the ocean. I am sure that I was a mermaid in another life. (I bet you don’t know that one!)
7. All four of my grandparents or their parents are from Italy. I have visited Italy 10 times in my life. It is pure heaven and home for me.
8. I have a tough exterior, but I am extremely sensitive. It's that unique combination that helps me work with my organizing clients and get things done while still remaining compassionate.
9. My favorite vegetable is eggplant. I love eggplant prepared any and all ways.
10. I am writing a book series… and you will be the first to know when it arrives.
These 10 Fun Facts tell you a little more about D. I love helping my clients and hope that D Living Simply reaches as many people as possible to help and inspire them to live a better life through simplicity.